Wednesday, February 06, 2008

Okay, I'm Just Going to Say It

Can I just tell you? And will you promise not to hate me? I've lost 13 pounds in the past two months. I made some nifty life changes recently and lately every time I get on the scale, the number is lower. I actually had to grab some weights and test the scale a few days ago to make sure it was working properly. This is a good thing. In fact, my pants were beginning to fall down, so I've had to tighten my belt -- until I can buy some smaller pants.* I expect the weight loss will level out at some point (perhaps soon), so I'm planning the next steps in the process. I think I'd like to lose a total of about 53 pounds, so now I have only (ha! only!) 40 to go. Good stuff.

* That's "trousers" for the Aussies among us -- you with your oddly named treats, like clinkers! ;^)