Sunday, January 22, 2006

Tagged - FOUR

I've been tagged by Mary at Mary's Owlhaven!


FOUR JOBS YOU HAVE HAD IN YOUR LIFE

- cashier at Jack in the Box (first job as a teenager)
- technical librarian at a major aerospace company
- managing editor and copyeditor for Web/print publication (when the Web was really taking off around 1995/1996)
- freelance writer/editor


FOUR MOVIES YOU'D WATCH OVER AND OVER

- You've Got Mail *
- Maid in Manhattan *
- When Harry Met Sally *
- As Good As It Gets *

* What can I say? I'm a sap!


FOUR PLACES YOU'VE LIVED

- suburbs of Chicago, Ill. (from birth to age 11)
- student housing at Loyola Marymount University in Los Angeles, Calif.
- my very own apartment near the Back Bay at Newport Beach, Calif.
- a broken-down, but quaint, little rental house with my son's dad in Laguna Beach


FOUR TV SHOWS YOU LOVE TO WATCH

- Friends
- Judging Amy
- Will & Grace
- Medium


FOUR WEBSITES YOU VISIT DAILY

- CNN
- Craigslist
- Golden Retriever Club of Greater Los Angeles Rescue
- a listserv of which I've been a member for about 10 years


FOUR FAVORITE FOODS

- potato cheese soup at Marie Callender's
- avocados halved and eaten straight from the skins
- almost anything with garlic
- sushi


FOUR PLACES I'D LOVE TO BE NOW

- San Francisco
- Chicago
- Italy
- anywhere my son is


FOUR BLOGGERS I AM TAGGING

- How to Be an American Housewife
- Finding My New Normal
- MFA Mama (who will probably be a while, as she's dealing with sick kids and stuff)
- YOU! ;-)

Seriously, if you would like to be tagged for this little game, please consider yourself tagged and write me a note in comments so I can be sure to visit your site, too!