Monday, August 11, 2008

How Do They Do It?

How do they do it? I'm talking about women who blog almost every day. And not just about surface stuff. About Interesting Issues and Serious Things.

If I could download my thoughts directly to the computer, I could blog every day. I really do have interesting thoughts, especially when I'm in the shower. (No, not those interesting thoughts.) But so many things come up that I can't seem to choose one and just go with it.

Some thoughts:

- being Catholic and working at a Nazarene church
- my experience with anxiety and depression
- my quirky son and what I'm teaching him
- my occasionally puzzling relationship with my ex
- how I sometimes feel like I'm missing my life
- my love-hate relationship with baseball
- widowed, retired firefighters and why they are hot

Etc.

Maybe I should put them in a hat and just pick one.