Sunday, March 25, 2007

Thank You

Thank you to everyone who has wished us well with this latest series of illnesses, both mine and my son's. I'm not always good at responding individually to everyone who comments, but I want you to know that all your kind words, both on this blog and off, do have an effect on me, and I appreciate you guys so much -- lurkers included. :-)

My eye is doing a bit better tonight. I got to the urgent care center right when it opened at 8:00 a.m., then had to wait around at the pharmacy until it opened at 10:00 a.m. By 11:00 I was on my way home with the goods. I gave myself a dose of antibiotics, called my son's dad to see if he could hang onto the kiddo for an extra day (he could), and took a couple of naps, putting more drops in my eye in between. My cold is still going gangbusters, but I think that tonight I'll be able to sleep better, now that I don't have to worry about getting up to hit the urgent care in the morning. *yawn*

Anyway, you guys are awesome. I hope you're all staying well, or at least getting better (for those of you whom [who? I'm too tired to figure this one out at the moment] I know are sick).

Now...Nyquil and bedtime. Nighty-night...