Wednesday, November 24, 2004

Okay, I Couldn't Help Myself


The presentation of the Bird.

Just an example of the sick and wrong...and funny.

Tomorrow my family is coming over for Thanksgiving. I had a terrible dream, the night before last, that a member of my family died right after Thanksgiving. What a crappy dream. I've never been psychic, so I don't consider it a foreshadowing. Rather, the dream reminded me that I am fortunate to have my parents and siblings all alive, local and able to come over to celebrate with me. That is no small thing, and I realize it several times a year. I know this will not always be the case -- some family members have had health scares in the past year -- but for now we are lucky, and for that I am thankful. This year my son will be with me on Thanksgiving, and I am thankful for that as well. We are blessed.