Friday, May 12, 2006

Happy Mother's Day

Carol's son wrote a Mother's Day card for her that was utterly adorable, so I thought I'd see how the kiddo would respond to the same items. Here's how it went:

ALL ABOUT MOM

Your age is: 39 (Bingo!)

Your weight is: 20 (Twenty what? Pounds? Sacks of potatoes? I'm not sure.)

You’re as tall as: Daddy (Thankfully no.)

I want to take you on a trip to: [laughing] Video Game World (I don't think this is a real place, but if it were, I'd go there!)

If I had a lot of money I’d buy you: a grown-up show (I hope he buys me something lucrative, like Lost. Oh, wait...maybe he means he'd buy me a DVD?)

Your favorite food is: salad (I can't even remember the last time I ate a salad, but it sounds good right now.)

I make you happy when: I laugh (How could I be otherwise?)

You are so: happy right now (Oh, if only he knew...)