Wednesday, March 08, 2006

I May Have to Hold Him to This

Last night my son was talking about kindergarten and college. Apparently there's nothing in between, but that's okay. He was telling me that when he's in college, he'll come and visit me a lot, and I told him that even if he lives at college, I'll keep a room at home for him to sleep in when he comes to visit. He was very excited about that, and told me that when he's a big man with his own house, he'll keep a room for me to sleep in. I asked him what he would put in my room.

His reply: "Well, I know you like pink and purple, so I'll put pink and purple things in there, like flowers. You like flowers, so I'll put lots of pink flowers in your room. I'll put blossoms in your room. And what else do you like? Soft beds? 'Cause I can put a soft bed in your room, and even a little TV for you to watch before you go to sleep. It's going to be a very nice room."

Hmm. Sounds nice. I can't wait for him to grow up. ;^)