Wednesday, August 10, 2005

A Regular Cutup

So this morning I was sitting at my computer whilst still in my nightgown, and my son was making collages behind me out of cut paper and Scotch tape. He came over to hug me, and a minute later I heard him say, "Oh, no...I'm sorry...I'm reallyreally sorry, Mommy..." I asked him what had happened, and he said he'd accidentally cut my nightgown. Heh. The little booger apparently had been trying out grabbing a fold of fabric with his scissors, and somehow hadn't thought they'd actually cut through my nightgown. He had that "I am SO busted" look on his face, so I hugged him and said I knew it was a mistake, but for heaven's sake, don't bring the scissors near people's clothes. He looked relieved. I told him if the hole isn't fixable, we can always cut the thing up and use it as part of a quilt. But...geez! ;^)